IPS Super AMOLED, HDR10
Main 12Mp Front 8Mp
RAM/ROM 4GB / 128/256/64GB
Exynos 9810 (10 nm) – EMEA
Li-Ion 3000 mAh, non-removable
Price in Bangladesh
2018, February 25
2018, March 09
147.7 x 68.7 x 8.5 mm (5.81 x 2.70 x 0.33 in)
Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
Midnight Black, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, Lilac Purple, Burgundy Red, Sunrise Gold, Ice Blue
Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
5.8 inches, 84.8 cm2
Super AMOLED, HDR10
Super AMOLED, display
~570 ppi density)
(~83.6% screen-to-body ratio)
Gorilla glass 5
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
CDMA2000 1xEV-DO – USA
HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE-A (6CA) Cat18 1200/200 Mbps
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 13, 17, 18
Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, One UI 2.5
Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm) – USA/LATAM, China
Octa-core (4×2.8 GHz Kryo 385 Gold & 4×1.7 GHz Kryo 385 Silver) – USA/LATAM, China
Mali-G72 MP18 – EMEA
64GB- 128GB – 256GB
64GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 4GB RAM, 256GB 4GB RAM
microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot) – dual SIM model only
12 MP, f/1.5-2.4, 26mm (wide), 1/2.55″, 1.4µm, dual pixel PDAF, OIS
4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, 720p@960fps, HDR, stereo sound rec., gyro-EIS & OIS (30fps)
LED flash, auto-HDR, panorama
8 MP, f/1.7, 25mm (wide), 1/3.6″, 1.22µm, AF
Dual video call, Auto-HDR
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac,
Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO
USB Type-C 3.1
Iris scanner, fingerprint (rear-mounted)
Modern Techs and Many more
Li-Po – Non Removable
15W wired, QC2
SMS , Threaded view , MMS, Email, Push Mail
– Rapid Memory Technology
– Smart Controls
– Screen Record
– Three Finger Screenshot
– Long Screenshot
– Dark Mode
– Eye Comfort
– Gesture Navigation
– Google Assistant
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is the most incredible addition to the S series smartphones by Samsung. It has one of the best designs and features that you will ever find in a smartphone. If you are thinking of buying this smartphone check an in-depth description of the Samsung Galaxy S9 below:
Samsung Galaxy S9 Price in Bangladesh
The current price range of the Samsung Galaxy S9 in Bangladesh is 94,900 BDT. You can also check Samsung Galaxy A50
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy S9
- Design: The Samsung Galaxy S9 is designed in an incredibly aesthetic and sleek way. The company has clearly made sure to design it in a trendy way and it shows. Despite being simple, it looks elegant and aesthetic. Its design instantly catches everyone’s attention and people can easily mistake it for being a premium smartphone. The usage of premium material and delicate craftsmanship make sure that it’s not too heavy to carry around. It weighs just 163 g and is very slim with its thickness being 8.5 mm, making it extremely light on hand, easy to use, and carry around with convenience. It has a slight curve on the rear side of the smartphone, which is not just for aesthetic purposes but to also make it easier for the users to hold the phone easily with a firm grip.
It has a USB Type-C port and a 3.5mm headphone jack too.
- Colour Options: The Samsung Galaxy S9 offers its users sleek and elegant colors that can easily make an impression on anyone. It is available in four subtle and unique colors: Midnight Black, Lilac Purple, Coral Blue, Titanium Gray, and Sunrise Gold.
Check Samsung galaxy A52.
- Display: The Samsung Galaxy S9features a 5.8 inches Super AMOLED display screen with an ability to support content of high resolution and a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels. It has a punch-hole camera on the top-left side of the screen. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner which is very convenient to use given its right placement. This fingerprint scanner detects fingerprints accurately at a very fast rate. Users can conveniently use this smartphone both indoors and outdoors, even under direct sunlight, due to its ability to support high brightness levels. It can support a massive 1000 nits brightness level at the peak. It has a refresh rate of 90 Hz. The screen of the Samsung Galaxy S9 is protected by high quality and sturdy Gorilla Glass 5 protection which makes the phone even more secure.
- Hardware: The Samsung Galaxy S9 comes with three storage variants: 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage, 4 GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage, and 4 GB RAM with 256 GB internal storage. Users are also provided the option to expand the internal storage. The internal storage can be expanded further using a micro SD card which can be inserted in the dedicated card slot. It also comes with a dual Nano sim card support. Users are allowed to use both SIM cards can be used simultaneously.
- Software: The software that the Samsung Galaxy S9 offers is the latest and upgraded Android 8.0 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 10, On top of that it features amazingOne UI 2.5 interface support.It has a Exynos 9810 (10 nm) or Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)chipset which is one of the most efficient, competitive, and fast performing chipsets in the industry with an ability to make your smartphone’s performance rate high. It is powered by an Octa-core processor. It also takes extra support from the Mali-G72 MP18 or Adreno 630GPU.
- Battery: The battery that the Samsung Galaxy S9 offers is the Li-Ion 3000 mAh which is non-removable. It can be charged at a high speed using the 15 W wired charger given by the company in the box. It can be fully charged from 0 to 100% in just an hour! How incredible is that? In addition to that, the battery life of this smartphone is also very long-lasting with a high performance rate. It can last up to two whole days on a single charge which can always keep you on the go or are bothered by having to charge their phone again and again. It also has a reverse wired charging option. What else would you want?
- Camera: The Samsung Galaxy S9 is packed with a single camera module of (12 MP) on the rear side of the smartphone. On the front side it has dual (8 MP + 2 MP) selfie camera with high quality results.
The Samsung Galaxy S9 captures images with bright and vivid colours and it takes selfies by making sure that they are not too artificial looking. It also has many amazing modes and filters for users to try. The camera of Samsung Galaxy S9 also has some amazing modes and filters to enhance your photography skills.
Is the Samsung Galaxy S9 a waterproof smartphone?
Yes, the Samsung Galaxy S9 is a fully waterproof smartphone because it has IP67 and IP68 official rating certificates. The IP67shows it can resist slight water penetration such as a few powerful jet sprays but cannot be fully submerged in the water body. Whereas the IP68 rating lets your device be fully submerged into water body and lets it stay there for about 30 minutes too!
What is the default storage capacity of the Samsung Galaxy S9?
There are three default storage variants of the Samsung Galaxy S9:
- 4 GB RAM with 64 GB internal storage
- 4 GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage
- 4 GB RAM with 256 GB internal storage
What processor powers the Samsung Galaxy S9?
The Samsung Galaxy S9 is powered by an octa-core processor and uses Exynos 9810 (10 nm) or Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 (10 nm)chipset.
How many camera lenses does Samsung Galaxy S9 have?
The Samsung Galaxy S9 has a single camera setup on the rear side and a dual front selfie camera.
What is the battery life of the Samsung Galaxy S9?
The 3000 mAh battery of the Realme8 can be charged in an hour using the 15 W charger. It lasts for two days on single charge.