Main 16 – Front 16Mp
RAM/ROM 8/6/4GB / 128/64GB
Qualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 (11 nm)
Li-Po 4015 mAh, non-removable
Price in Bangladesh
20,990 Bangladeshi Takka
2020, September 02
2020, September 24
164.2 x 75.6 x 8.3 mm (6.46 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
Midnight Black, Lake Blue, Sunlight Orange
189 g (6.67 oz)
6.56 inches, 103.4 cm2
LCD bezel display
~269 ppi density)
(~83.3% screen-to-body ratio
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
GSM / HSPA / LTE
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
1, 3, 5, 8, 38, 40, 41
Android 12, ColorOS 12.1
Mediatek MT6765 Helio G35 (12 nm)
Octa-core (4×2.3 GHz Cortex-A53 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53)
50 MP, f/1.8, (wide), PDAF 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
LED flash, HDR, panorama
5 MP, f/2.2, (wide)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
MicroUSB 2.0, OTG
Modern Techs and Many more
Li-Po – Non Removable
SMS , Threaded view , MMS, Email, Push Mail
– Rapid Memory Technology
– Smart Controls
– Screen Record
– Three Finger Screenshot
– Long Screenshot
– Dark Mode
– Eye Comfort
– Gesture Navigation
– Google Assistant
The telecommunication giant, Oppo, has recently launched another amazing smartphone in its F series, the Oppo F17. This is an amazing smartphone with an incredible design and a variety of features at a modest price.
Let’s dive into the details.
Oppo F17 Price in Bangladesh
The current price range of the Oppo F17 in Bangladesh starts from 20,990 Bangladeshi Takka. You may also like to check Oppo f9.
In-depth Details of the Oppo F17
- Design: The Oppo F17 is one of the most amazing-looking smartphones in the telecommunication market. It has a unique design with a faux leather rear panel that can grab anyone’s attention in a second. It has a simple design but its colours are mesmerizing. Its front screen is built using high-quality glass while the rest of the body is made out of a rich plastic material. It has no colour-shifting feature on the popping faux leather rear panel. The usage of high-quality plastic deceives people into thinking that this is a premium-range smartphone. It features a side-mounted fingerprint scanner.
It has such a mesmerizing look that you will not want to hide its beauty through a cover. Moreover, the faux leather panel has a leather kind of feel to it which allows users to easily use the smartphone without wrapping it in a cover. This also makes its surface smudge-proof while retaining the sheen that makes it look like a more expensive phone.Moreover, you will not have to continuously wipe it. It weighs just 163 g and is very slim with its thickness being 7.45 mm, making it extremely light on hand, easy to use, and carry around with convenience.
- Colour Options: Keeping up with the youth-centric focus of the F series, Oppo F17 has some of the most eye-catching and popping colors that can easily grab anyone’s attention. It is available in three exciting colors: Dynamic Orange, Navy Blue, and Classic Silver.
- Display: The Oppo F17features a 6.44 inches super AMOLED display screen. On this massive screen, users are provided an incredibly sharp color and saturation. It has an amazing user experience on a big screen with HDR10+ content support and a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels which makes the whole viewing usage superb. The Oppo F17 comes with an impressive 90 Hz refresh rate and supports high brightness perfectly. It can be conveniently used outdoors because its brightness level is at a massive 600 nits peak.
- Hardware: The Oppo F17comes with three storage variants: 4 GB RAM with 64 GB ROM, 4 GB RAM with 128 GB ROM, 6 GB RAM with 128 GB ROM, and 8 GB RAM with 128 GB ROM. The internal storage can be expanded further with the option of support for an SD card slot. It also has dual Nano sim card support. Both SIM cards can be used simultaneously by the users.
- Software: The software that the Oppo F17 offers is the latest Android 10 on top of Oppo’s ColorOS 7.2 interface support. It has aQualcomm SM6115 Snapdragon 662 chipset that is one of the most efficient and fast rate chipsets in the market. It is powered by an octa-core processor and gets additional support from the Adreno 610 GPU.
- Battery: The battery that the Oppo F17 offers is the Li-Po 4015 mAh which is non-removable. It can be charged at a high speed using the 30W wired charger given by the company in the box. It takes less than just hour to be fully charged from 0 to 100%. The battery life of the Oppo F17 is incredibly high and can last up to two whole days on a single charge.
- Camera: The Oppo F17 has a quad(16 MP Primary shooter + 8 MP ultrawide lens + 2 MP depth + 2 MP depth sensor) rear camera module. On the front of the smartphone, it has a decent single (16 MP) selfie camera.
With this amazing smartphone users can shoot beautifully detailed photos and videos without any struggle.
What’s inside the box of the Oppo F17?
The following items are packed inside the beautiful and elegant white box of the Oppo F17:
- The smartphone Oppo F17 itself.
- A 30 W high-speed charging adapter.
- A USB Type-A to Type-C cable.
- A SIM ejector tool.
- A high-quality transparent phone protection case to shield your phone from scratches.
- User guideline manual booklet to make phone usage easier.
- Other documentation for users.
Why Should I Buy the Oppo F17?
- A highly affordable 5G smartphone which can be bought even on a tight budget.
- The Oppo F17 has a decent camera performance at a modest price.
- It has a sleek and tall display.
- It comes with a 90Hz refresh rate.
- It supports micro SD cards and has a dedicated slot for them.
- It offers an attractive colour scheme.
- It has a power-packed battery with decent performance.
- It has the ability to support 5G.
It is a lightweight, easy-to-carry smartphone with a strong grip which allows you to be free of the worry of dropping your phone.
Is Oppo F17 a waterproof smartphone?
No, since the Oppo F17 does not have an official IP68 rating certificate that declares if a smartphone is waterproof or not, it is not a waterproof smartphone. However, it does have dust and water resisting abilities. This means that it can resist slight penetration of water such as a few powerful jet sprays but cannot be fully submerged in the water.
How many cameras does the Oppo F17 have?
The Oppo F17 has a quad camera setup on the smartphone’s rear side of a 16 MP wide lens + 8 MP ultrawide lens + 2 MP depth sensor + 2 MP telescopic lens. On the front side, it has a single 16 MP front selfie camera.
Does Oppo F17 have Gorilla Glass protection?
Yes, the Oppo F17 has amazing Gorilla Glass protection to make your smartphone more sturdy and durable.
What is the refresh rate of Oppo F17?
The refresh rate of the Oppo F17 is 90 Hz.