Main 50Mp Front 16Mp
RAM/ROM 6/8GB / 128/256GB
Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
Price in Bangladesh
2022, March 16
164.4 x 75.7 x 8.4 mm (6.47 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
Glass front, plastic frame, plastic back
Starry Black, Sunset Blue
191 g (6.74 oz)
6.59 inches, 104.5 cm2
LCD bezel Display
1080 x 2412 pixels
(~401 ppi density)
(~84.0% screen-to-body ratio)
90Hz Upto 180Hz, 480 nits (typ), 600 nits (HBM)
Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
GSM / HSPA / LTE
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
1, 3, 5, 7, 8, 20, 28, 34, 38, 40, 41
Android 11, ColorOS 11.1
Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G (6 nm)
Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Kryo 265 Gold & 4×1.9 GHz Kryo 265 Silver)
128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
microSDXC (dedicated slot)
50 MP, f/1.8, 27mm (wide), PDAF 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
1080 x 2412 pixels
LED flash, HDR, panorama
16 MP, f/2.0, 26mm (wide)
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
5.0, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
Yes (market/region dependent)
USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
Modern Techs and Many more
Li-Po – Non Removable
5000 mAh battery
33W wired, PD, 50% in 26 min (advertised)
– SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
– XviD/MP4/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
– Rapid Memory Technology
– Smart Controls
– Screen Record
– Three Finger Screenshot
– Long Screenshot
– Dark Mode
– Eye Comfort
– Gesture Navigation
– Google Assistant
Oppo A96 is another smartphone addition to the mid-range A series of the telecommunication giant, Oppo. With this smartphone oppo has made sure to make its users get a rich and premium phone using experience with a smartphone that stands out from the crowd. The Oppo A96 has a stylish and attractive design, a strong and smudge-proof build, advanced and upgraded software, power-packed and long-lasting battery with reverse charging option, incredible camera results, sturdy hardware, and much more at an affordable price range.
The Oppo A96 is a must have smartphone. If you are considering buying this phone, you can check more in-depth details about it below which will assure you why this smartphone is the perfect option for you.
Oppo A96 Price in Bangladesh
The current price range of the Oppo A96 starts from 30,000 Bangladeshi Takka. You may also like to check Oppo A15.
Details of the Oppo A96
- Design: The Oppo A96 is designed in such an attractive, aesthetic, and unique way that it can grab anyone’s attention in a second. It has a simple design but its colours are mesmerizing. It shimmers when taken under direct sunlight. It exhibits various colours from red-pink to turquoise-blue. This gives a ‘sunset effect’ to the smartphone’s look. Its front screen is built using high-quality glass while the rest of the body is made out of a rich plastic material. The usage of high-quality plastic deceives people into thinking that this is a premium-range smartphone. It features a side mounted fingerprint scanner.
It has such a mesmerizing look that you will not want to hide its beauty through a cover. However, we recommend you do so because doesn’t matter how rough it may look, it is smooth and can slip out of your hand. Oppo also features a Glow Design on the rear side of the Oppo A96 that features a diamond pattern with a matte surface. This makes its surface smudge-proof while retaining the sheen that makes it look like a more expensive phone The rear side of the phone has a curved finish to get a tight grip on the phone. It is sturdy, well-built, lightweight, and easy to carry. It weighs just 191 g and is very slim with its thickness being 8.4 mm.
- Display: The Oppo A96features a 6.59 inches IPS LCD screen. On this massive screen, users are provided an incredibly sharp color and saturation. It has an amazing user experience on a big screen with HDR10+ content support and a resolution of 1080 x 2412 pixels which makes the whole viewing usage superb. The Oppo A96 comes with an impressive 90 Hz refresh rate and supports high brightness perfectly. It can be conveniently used outdoors because its brightness level is at a massive 600 nits peak.
- Hardware: The Oppo A96comes with three storage variants: 6 GB RAM with 128 GB ROM, 8 GB RAM with 128 GB ROM, and 8 GB RAM with 256 GB ROM. The internal storage can be expanded further with the option of support for an SD card slot. It also has dual Nano sim card support. Both SIM cards can be used simultaneously by the users.
- Software: The software that the Oppo A96 offers is the latest Android 11 with Oppo’sColorOS 11.1 interface support. It features the Qualcomm SM6225 Snapdragon 680 4G chipset which has an amazing 40% faster rate than other chipsets in the market. It is powered by an octa-core processor and gets additional support from the Adreno 610 GPU.
- Battery: The battery that the Oppo A96 offers is the Li-Po 5000 mAh which is non-removable. It can be charged at a high speed using the 33W wired charger given by the company in the box. It takes less than an hour to be fully charged. The battery life of the Oppo A96 is incredibly high and can last up to two whole days on a single charge. It also offers support for incredible reverse charging.
- Camera: The Oppo A96 has a dual (50 MP Primary shooter + 2 MP depth sensor) rear camera module. On the front of the smartphone, it has a decent single (16MP) selfie camera.
With this amazing smartphone users can shoot beautifully detailed photos and videos without any struggle. In the ideal lighting the image quality is improved and you will notice proper colors, crisp contrast, and amazing saturation in each shot.
Check Oppo A3s.
Overview of the Oppo A96
The Oppo A96 has a sleek display, strong battery performance, a high-quality display, and stunning camera results, and has a rich premium look to it. It is one of the leading top-class phones in town. It has a 6.59 inches Quad HD displaywith front and back Gorilla glass protection and weighs 191g. It comes with the Android 9.0 P operating system and runs on an Octa-core processor. It has three storage variants with an expandable internal storage through a micro SD card in the dedicated slot. The Oppo A96 has dual 50 MP and 2 MP back camera. It is powered by Li-Po 500mAh non-removable battery and has the option for reverse charging too.
Check Oppo A54 .
Is Oppo A96 a smartphone that is worth buying?
Yes, the Oppo A96 is definitely one of those smartphones that you must buy. It has a lot of exciting features and amazing performance rate at a modest price.
Does Oppo A96 have reverse charging option?
Yes, the Oppo A96 does have a reverse charging option.
Is Oppo A96 a waterproof smartphone?
No, the Oppo A96 is not a waterproof smartphone because of its lack of an official IP68 rating certificate which is why you cannot fully submerge this phone in water. However, it does have the dust and water resisting ability which makes it resistant to a few powerful jet sprays.
How many storage variants does Oppo A96 have?
The Oppo A96 has three storage variants:
- 6GB RAM with 128GB ROM
- 8GB RAM with 128GB ROM
- 8GB RAM with 256GB ROM