OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz
Main50 -64 Mp Front 13Mp Wide
HarmonyOS 2.0 (China)
RAM/ROM 8/12GB / 512/256/128GB
Kirin 9000 (5 nm)
Li-Po 4360 mAh, non-removable
Price in Bangladesh
2021, August 12
158.8 x 72.8 x 8.5 mm (6.25 x 2.87 x 0.33 in)
Glass front, glass back, aluminum frame
Golden Black, Cocoa Gold, Pearl White, Charm Pink
195 g (6.88 oz)
6.6 inches, 105.4 cm2
OLED, 1B colors
1228 x 2700 pixels
~450 ppi density)
(~91.2% screen-to-body ratio)
, 120Hz Upto 240 Hz
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM)
HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28,
CDMA 800 CDMA2000 1x
HarmonyOS 2.0 (China), EMUI 12 (Europe), no Google Play Services
Kirin 9000 (5 nm)
Octa-core (1×3.13 GHz Cortex-A77 & 3×2.54 GHz Cortex-A77 & 4×2.05 GHz Cortex-A55)
128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 8GB RAM, 512GB 12GB RAM
NM (Nano Memory), up to 256GB (uses shared SIM slot)
50 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), PDAF, Laser AF, OIS 64 MP, f/3.5, 90mm (periscope telephoto), PDAF, OIS, 3.5x optical zoom, 7x lossless zoom 13 MP, f/2.2, 13mm (ultrawide), AF 40 MP, f/1.6, 23mm (B/W), AF
1228 x 2700 pixe
4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60fps, 1080p@960fps; gyro-EIS
Leica optics, dual-LED flash, panorama, HDR
13 MP, f/2.4, (wide), AF
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6,
Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
5.2, A2DP, LE
USB Type-C 3.1, OTG
Fingerprint (under display, optical)
GPS (L1+L5), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c+B2a+B2b), GALILEO (E1+E5a+E5b), QZSS (L1+L5), NavIC
Modern Techs and Many more
Li-Po – Non Removable
– SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
– XviD/MP4/H.265 player
– MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
– Photo/video editor
– Document viewer
– Rapid Memory Technology
– Smart Controls
– Screen Record
– Three Finger Screenshot
– Long Screenshot
– Dark Mode
– Eye Comfort
– Gesture Navigation
– Google Assistant
The amazing Huawei P50 Pro is the most recent smartphone addition to the vast smartphone collection of the telecommunication giant, Huawei. This smartphone has a wide range of exciting features for its users to enjoy. It offers a sleek and stylish design, a smooth and bright display, a long-lasting and power-packed battery, advanced softwarewith an upgraded operating system, sturdy and strong build, premium quality looks and feel, amazing hardware, incredible camera results to enhance your photography, and much more at a reasonable price.
Check Huawei Nova 3i.
If you are thinking of buying the Huawei P50 Pro, you can read all its exciting and intriguing in-depth details below.
Huawei P50 Pro Price in Bangladesh
The current price range of the Huawei P50 Pro in Bangladesh starts from 1,24,999 Bangladeshi Takka. You can also check Huawei p30 Pro.
Key Features of Huawei P50 Pro
- Design: The Huawei P50 Prohas a unique, rich and premium design. Its full body is glass built finishing look. It also has a thin and pretty frame. Its eye-catching design makes this smartphone stand out from its contemporaries in the telecommunication market.Its both rear and front sides have a slight curve to hold, carry, and use this smartphone with convenience. The buttons are also placed at just the right position and they are not slippery at all. The phone feels light on the hand and is easy to carry given its weight is just 195 g and is extremely slim with only 8.5 mm thickness.
- Colour Options: The Huawei P50 Pro comes in four bright and exciting colours:Golden Black, Cocoa Gold, Pearl White, and Charm Pink.
- Display: The Huawei P50 Pro features a 6.6 large screen OLED display with a high-quality 1228 x 2700 Pixels resolution. It is covered by Gorilla Glass for extra screen protection. It provides a sleek and attractive display for the users to enjoy.It has an under-display fingerprint scanner that detects fingerprints accurately at a very fast speed.
- Software: The software that the Huawei P50 Pro comes with is variable depending upon your location. It has Harmony OS 2.0 in China and EMUI 12 in Europe. It is powered by an in-house Kirin 9000 chipset and has an octa-core processor. The Kirin 9000 is a chipset made out of highly efficient cores to increase the performance rate of your smartphone. The Huawei P50 Pro features heavy customizations and tons of old and new features but is presented in a cleaner and simplistic way. It also takes extra support from the Mali-G78 MP24 and Adreno 660 GPU.
Hardware: The Huawei P50 Pro is a smartphone with an amazing Hybrid dual Nano SIM card option. The internal storage of the Huawei P50 Pro has four exciting variants: 8 GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage, 8GB RAM with 256 GB internal storage, 8 GB RAM with 512 GB internal storage, and 12GB RAM with 512 GB internal storage. The internal storage of this smartphone can also be increased further by inserting a micro SD card in the Hybrid micro SD card slot.
- Battery: The Huawei P50 Pro has a strong battery performance with an in-built and non-removable large Li-Po 4360 mAh battery. It can be charged in 1.5 hours using the 66 W phone charger given inside the box by the company and lasts for more than a day with a looping usage. It also has wireless charging feature.
- Camera: The Huawei P50 Prohas a quad (50 MP wide lens+ 64 MP periscope photo + 13 MP ultra-wide shooter + 40 MP B/W lens) camera module on the rear side of the smartphone. It has 3.5x optical zoom anda 7x lossless zoom feature to capture all the details of a scene even from far away with perfection. On the front, it has a single (13 MP wide) selfie camera. It has an autofocus mode in the rear camera. It also has many amazing modes, such as portrait, panorama, AR Lens, Pro mode, etc.
Summarizing the Features of Huawei P50 Pro
The Huawei P50 Pro has a beautiful display and designing, improved software, and incredible camera results with a massive 7x optical zoom feature that is not available in any other smartphone brand. It is one of the most popular smartphones in the telecommunication market. It has a 6.6 inches OLED Capacitive Touch Screen displaywith High-definition resolution. It weighs 195 g. It comes with the Harmony operating system 2.0 in china and EMUI in Europe. It is powered by an Octa-core processor with the Kirin 9000 chipset. It has four storage variants which can be expanded using a micro SD card. The Huawei P50 Pro has a quad 50 MP + 64 MP + 13 MP + 40 MP rear camera and a single 13MP selfie camera. It is powered by a Li-Po 4360mAh battery.
Is Huawei P50 Pro 5g ready?
No, the Huawei P50 Pro smartphone does not offer a 5g connectivity support.
Is Huawei P50 Pro a waterproof smartphone?
Yes, the Huawei P50 Pro has an official IP68 rating certificate that makes it a waterproof smartphone.
What is the internal storage of Huawei P50 Pro?
The internal storage of the Huawei P50 Pro has four exciting variants:
- 8 GB RAM with 128 GB internal storage
- 8GB RAM with 256 GB internal storage
- 8 GB RAM with 512 GB internal storage
- 12GB RAM with 512 GB internal storage
How long does Huawei P50 Pro take to get fully charged?
The Huawei P50 Pro is a smartphone with a super-fast charging rate. This phone can be charged fully in just 1.5 hours using the 66 W company-given charger inside the box.
What comes in the box of Huawei P50 Pro?
Following are the in-box accessories of the Huawei P50 Pro:
- The Huawei P50 Pro itself
- A 66W charging power adapter
- A 6A-rated USB Type-A to USB Type-C cable
- A clear silicone phone protection case
- A warranty card
- A user guideline manual booklet.