Super AMOLED, 90Hz
48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 13 MP, f/2.2, (wide),
RAM/ROM 4/6/8GB / 128/256GB
Exynos 1280 (5 nm)
Li-Po 5000 mAh
Price in Bangladesh
2022, April 20
159.7 x 74 x 8.1 mm (6.29 x 2.91 x 0.32 in)
Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), plastic frame, plastic back
Black, White, Blue, Peach
186 g (6.56 oz)
6.4 inches, 98.9 cm2
1080 x 2400 pixels,
(~411 ppi density)
~83.7% screen-to-body ratio)
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
90HZ Upto 180HZ
Single SIM (Nano-SIM) or Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only)
HSDPA 900 / 2100
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 20, 26, 28, 32, 38, 40, 41, 66
HSPA, LTE-A, 5G
Android 12, upgradable to Android 13, One UI 5.1
Exynos 1280 (5 nm)
Octa-core (2×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
128GB 4GB RAM, 128GB 6GB RAM, 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM
MicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
48 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), 1/2.0″, 0.8µm, PDAF, OIS 8 MP, f/2.2, 123˚, (ultrawide), 1/4.0″, 1.12µm 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro) 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
LED flash, panorama, HDR
13 MP, f/2.2, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.12µm
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac
Dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct
5.1, A2DP, LE
Yes (market/region dependent)
USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
Fingerprint (under display, optical)
Message Alert , Custom Notifications And Many More
Li-Po 5000 mAh
Sms Threaded, view , MMS , Email Push And Many More
MP4 / H.264 PLAYER , MP3 EAAC / WAV FLAC PLAYER AND MANY MORE
Overall, the Samsung Galaxy A33 has received positive reviews and is popular for its performance and features. It is also considered a better mid-range smartphone option than its predecessors. It has an aesthetic design, beautiful colour range, strong display, advanced software, power-packed battery, incredible quad camera setup, and much more at an affordable price.
Let’s further dive into the details of the Samsung Galaxy A33.
Samsung Galaxy A33 Price in Bangladesh
The most recent price range of the Samsung Galaxy A33 in Bangladesh starts from 46,699 BDT. Check Samsung Galaxy A30.
Key Features of Samsung Galaxy A33
- Design: The Samsung Galaxy A33 has an incredible design that highly resembles Samsung’s premium phones. One can easily mistake it for a high-end mobile phone.It is made using a combination of plastic back and glass front. Its matte finish and beautiful colours give it a premium look. It also has a thin and pretty frame. It has an in-display fingerprint scanner that recognizes your fingerprints in no time.It has an official IP67 rating certificate, making it dust and waterproof. The phone feels light on the hand and is easy to carry given its weight is just 186g and is extremely slim with only 8.1 mm thickness.
- Colour Options: The Samsung Galaxy A33 comes in four elegant and subtle colours:black, white, peach, and powder blue.
- Display: The Samsung Galaxy A33provides a sleek and attractive display for users to enjoy. It features a 6.4 perfect size screen withanFHD+ Super AMOLED display and a high-quality 1080 x 2400 pixels resolution. It has a decent refresh rate of 90Hz. It has a tiny U-shaped teardrop notch which does not disturb your view while using the phone. It is covered by Gorilla Glass for extra screen protection. It also has a tiny little earpiece above the front camera which is hardly noticeable. It supports a peak high brightness of 800 nits.
- Software: The software that the Samsung Galaxy A33 comes with is Android 9.0 (Pie) and ColourOS 5.1. It is powered by an in-house Samsung Exynos 1280 chipset which is highly efficient and increases performance rate. The Samsung Galaxy A33 features high graphics and runs applications quickly and smoothly.
- Hardware: The Samsung Galaxy A33is a smartphone with an amazing dual Nano SIM card option. Users can use both SIMs simultaneously. It comes with 3 different variants: 6 GB of RAM 128GB of internal storage and 8GB of RAM 128GB of internal storage. The internal storage of this smartphone can also be increased further by inserting a micro SD card in the hybrid card slot if you are not using two SIM cards at the same time.
- Battery: The Samsung Galaxy A33 has an incredible 5000 mAh non-removable battery with a battery life that stands out from the crowd. It can easily be charged using a 25 W charger in just 1.5 hours. The battery lasts amazinglyfor two whole days on a single charge with casual usage and on heavy usage it lasts for a little more than a day. This smartphone is perfect if you are someone who wants quick phone charging and is ideal for travelers too.
- Camera: The Samsung Galaxy A33 is packed with quad (48 MP main shooter + 8 MP ultra-wide + 2 MP depth + 5 MP macro snapper) rear camera setup. This back camera setup is not bumpy at all and lets your phone lay straight on flat surfaces. The camera of this smartphone also features advanced AI technology to enhance your photography skills to the next level. You can also choose the object to be focused on and blur out the rest of the background. On the front, it has a single (13 MP) selfie camera. It can capture photos and record videos with amazing quality even in low light.
Why Should I Buy Samsung Galaxy A33?
- It comes with a bright and strong AMOLED display screen.
- It offers decent performance for everyday use.
- It has highly advanced software support.
- You will get an amazing quad camera setup with incredible photography results.
- It has a beautiful design and comes in subtle aesthetic colours.
- Your phone will stand out from the crowd with subtlety.
- It is relatively inexpensive keeping its amazing features in mind.
- It offers 5G support.
- It has long software updates.
How long can Samsung Galaxy A33 last in water?
The Samsung Galaxy A33 has an official IP67 rating certificate, making this smartphone water and dust resistant. It can be submerged up to 1.0 meters of freshwater and last for up to 30 minutes.
What comes in the box with Samsung Galaxy A33?
Inside the elegant and minimalistic packaged box of the Samsung Galaxy A33 are the following items:
- The neatly packed Samsung Galaxy A33 smartphone itself.
- A USB Type C charging cable.
- A sim ejector pin.
- Warranty Card.
- A quick user guideline manual booklet.
When did Samsung Galaxy A33 release?
The Samsung Galaxy A33 was released on 17th of March 2022.
Is Samsung Galaxy A33 a flagship phone?
The Samsung Galaxy A33 is the latest advanced model of Samsung A-series without a flagship investment.