OLED, 1B colors, 120Hz, HDR10+, 500
Back: 50MP & Front: 16MP
128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM,
Octa-core 1×2.5 GHz Cortex-A78
Li-Ion 4500 mAh
Price in Bangladesh
2022, July 16
One plus – England
159.2 x 75.8 x 8.3 mm (6.27 x 2.98 x 0.33 in)
Glass front (Gorilla Glass 5), glass back (Gorilla Glass 5), aluminum frame
193.5 g (6.84 oz)
6.55 inches, 103.6 cm2
OLED, 1B colors
LED bezel display
1080 x 2400 pixels
(~402 ppi density)
~85.8% screen-to-body ratio)
Corning Gorilla Glass 5
120HZ UPTO 240HZ
Dual Sim Connectivity
GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
HSDPA 800 / 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
LTE Wid 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 8, 12, 17, 18, 19, 20, 26, 28, 32, 34, 38, 39, 40, 41, 66
HSPA, LTE-A, 5G
Android 12, upgradable to Android 13, Nothing OS 1.5.3
Qualcomm SM7325-AE Snapdragon 778G+ 5G (6 nm)
Octa-core (1×2.5 GHz Cortex-A78 & 3×2.4 GHz Cortex-A78 & 4×1.9 GHz Cortex-A55)
128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
NON – Expandable
50 MP, f/1.9, 24mm (wide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm, PDAF, OIS 50 MP, f/2.2, 114˚ (ultrawide), 1/2.76″, 0.64µm, AF
1080p x 2400 Pixels
4K@30fps, 1080p@30/60fps, gyro-EIS, live HDR
LED flash, panorama, HDR
16 MP, f/2.5, (wide), 1/3.1″, 1.0µm
1080p x 2400 Pixel
Wi-Fi; Semeire 4
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band
5.2, A2DP, LE
USB Type-C 2.0, OTG
In – Built Modduled By Company
Fingerprint (under display, optical)
GPS (L1), GLONASS (L1), BDS (B1I+B1c), GALILEO (E1), QZSS (L1)
Modern Techs And Many more
Audio – Stereo Speaker
Non- Removable Li-Po BATTERY
33W wired, PD3.0, QC4, 50% in 30 min, 100% in 70 min (advertised)
SMS , Threaded view , MMS, Email, Push Mail
MP4 / H.264 Player, MP3 eAAC / WAV / Flac player, And Many More.
The Nothing Phone 1 is the first-ever smartphone launched by the British company ‘Nothing’ led by Carl Pei. The London-based CEO was sick of all the smartphones looking like clones of each other. He therefore thought of the box and launched this exciting phone and honestly, we are not disappointed at all.
Nothing Phone 1 fulfills all its promises of bringing back the excitement of smartphones, adding minimalistic yet cool design and features, and providing deeper interactions. It is a bold and brave attempt to try to shake the foundations and give a wake-up call to the telecommunication industry giants.
It is an amalgamation of Android and iPhone at a reasonable price.
Nothing Phone 1 is a smartphone that has generated a lot of curiosity and hype among people all over the world. If you want to learn more about the Nothing Phone 1, keep reading the exciting details mentioned below.
Nothing Phone 1 Price in Bangladesh
The current price range of the Nothing Phone 1 in Bangladesh starts from 58,990 to 66,990.
Nothing Phone 1 Features
- Unique Design and Display: The most exciting and distinctive feature of the Nothing Phone 1 is its design. The brand is not a copycat like most companies and has created an innovative design. It has a transparent rear with all its innards visible. The company has created this see-through back with a purpose, for the ‘Glyph Interface’. Glyphs are LED light strips that are installed inside the back of Nothing Phone 1. These glyphs are to notify you specifically when a specially selected person is calling. In total, it has five differently shaped light bars that flash and pulse in time to sound and vibration patterns for 10 different ringtones and notification sounds, and show the charging status when the phone is plugged in.
The Nothing Phone 1 is generated from 100% recycled aluminum which is not only environmentally friendly but also makes the phone easy to handle and light on the hand. It has a flat OLED 6.55 inches amazing high-resolution screen. The surface of the screen is smooth and bright colours are used to give a crispy performance. It is available in two basic and chic colours Black and White.
- Software: Another unique feature of the Nothing Phone 1 is that it runs on Nothing OS. The software that the company is referring to is in fact Android 12. It has a Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G Plus chipset which is mid-range, perfect for modern usage, makes day-to-day activities, user-friendlyinterface, and does not make apps feel snappy at all. It also ensures users that it will support the software updates for 3 years and four years of security fixes. It is also able to support 5G capabilities. It has 8 GB RAM and 128 GB internal storage, 8GB RAM and 256GB internal storage, or 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage.
- Battery Life: The Nothing Phone 1 comes with a power-packed 4500 mAh battery. It has an amazing battery life that can last up to more than 38 hours even while using the 5G. It also recharges really fast and can be fully charged in almost 60 minutes. This incredible smartphone also has the option for both wireless and reverse wireless charging. This means that you can make your life easier and charge your buds just by placing their case on the back of your smartphone. In any rare case of battery issues, the Nothing company even offers to change your smartphone’s battery.
- Camera:The camera of the Nothing Phone 1 is fairly simple, user-friendly, and familiar to use. It has an aesthetic camera setup on its rear side with two simple camera lenses of 50 MP, one for long and one for ultra-wide. The camera results of the Nothing Phone 1 are exceptionally amazing. It captures and records subjects in an almost realistic manner and the 5x magnification feature is also worth appreciating.It also has a portable ring light in the form of Glyphs. You can set your glyphs to full brightness and move them closer to the subject you want to capture to enhance your photography.
- The incredibly aesthetic and purposeful Glyph Interface.
- An amalgamation of Android and iPhone.
- A unique and never seen design.
Why Should I Buy Nothing Phone 1?
- Affordable mid-range unique smartphone.
- Launched by the renowned telecommunication giant, Carl Pei.
- Strong battery life.
- Stand out from the crowd by using the unique “Glyph Interface”.
- Eye-catching design.
What is the Nothing Phone?
The Nothing Phone is an affordable Android and iPhone amalgamated smartphone. It is developed and launched by the London-based telecommunication company, Nothing.
Is Nothing Phone 1 worth buying?
Yes. The affordable price, unique design, and incredible features make the Nothing Phone 1 worth buying.
Is Nothing Phone 1 waterproof?
No, the Nothing Phone 1 is not waterproof.
What comes in the box of the Nothing Phone 1?
Inside the box of the Nothing Phone 1 is the phone itself, a cable, a user guide small booklet, and a sim ejector tool.