205g, 9.1 mm Thickness
Back: 62MP & Front: 48MP
RAM/ROM 128GB 8GB
Octa-core 2×2.05 GHz Cortex
Price in Bangladesh
2020, August 22
168.7 x 76.1 x 9.1 mm (6.64 x 3.00 x 0.36 in)
Plastic body and frame
Silver Diamond, Black Diamond, Green Diamond.
6.85 inches, 111.4 cm2
IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M Colors
LCD bezel display
1080 x 2460 pixels
392 ppi density
86.8% screen-to-body ratio)
90Hz refresh rate &180Hz touch sampling rate
4G New tech
GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2
HSDPA 850 / 900 / 2100
10 (Ten) Android
Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T (12 nm
Octa-core (2×2.05 GHz Cortex-A76 & 6×2.0 GHz Cortex-A55)
8/128 GB starting varirent
microSDXC (dedicated slot)
Quad: 64 MP, (wide) 8 MP, (ultrawide) 2 MP, (macro) 2 MP, (depth)
1080 x 2460 pixels
Quad-LED Flash, Panorama, HDR
Dual: 48 MP, (wide)
1080 x 2460 pixels
720ps and 4k 30fps
Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Hotspot
5.0, A2DP, LE
2.0, Type-C 1.0 reversible connector, USB On-The-Go
Yes, with A-GPS
Gyroscope + EIS 3.0 algorithm
Vibration, MP3, WAV ringtones
Non-removable Li-Po Battery
Fast Charging 33W in 1 hour
– SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
AnTuTu: 282348 (v8) GeekBench: 6640 (v4.4), 1663 (v5.1) GFXBench: 15fps (ES 3.1 onscreen) Display Contrast ratio: 2184:1 (nominal) Camera Photo / Video Loudspeaker -28.4 LUFS (Average)
The Infinix Zero 8 is the latest mid-range smartphone of the Zero series launched by the massive Shenzhen telecommunication company. It brings a lot of amazing features and an aesthetic design at an affordable price.
Infinix Zero 8 Price in Bangladesh
The current price range of the Infinix Zero 8 in Bangladesh is 15,990 to 22,000 BDT. You can also check Infinix Note 7.
Key Features of Infinix Zero 8
- Design and Display: The Infinix Zero 8 is built with full-body plastic which does not feel cheap at all. The phone looks luxurious with a large IPS LED 6.85 inches screen display. It has a full HD+ screen resolution with 2460 x 1080 pixels.
There is a large rhombus-shaped rear camera setup at the back of the phone. This diamond is unique and cannot be seen on any other phone. On the whole, it looks eye-catching and distinctive. Along the right edge, the fingerprint sensor is built on the power button.
The Infinix Zero 8 comes in three different colors: Silver Diamond, Black Diamond, and Green Diamond. A V-shaped gradient separates the top and bottom halves. Each half has a slightly different beautifully reflective display. The total weight of theInfinix Zero 8 is 205 g.
- Hardware and Software:The Infinix Zero 8 runs on Android 10 OS and is equipped with an octa-core processor. The chipset installed is Mediatek MT6785 Helio G90T. It has an 8 GB Ram and 128 GB ROM. The storage can be further expanded up to 256 GB by inserting a microSD card inside the dedicated card slot. It has a sim tray for dual Nano sim cards which can be used at the same time.
- Performance (Battery and Camera): TheInfinix Zero 8 comes with a 4500 mAh powered battery with a high-speed wired charging of 33W. Its rear quad-camera module has a unique diamond shape. The rhombus consists of a quad 64MP main,an 8MP ultra-wide, a 2MP macro, another 2MP lens for depth sensing, and a LED flash.It has dual front selfie cameras on the top in a pill shape, which saves screen space and is not distracting to the eyes at all. T
What’s inside the magnificent box?
The Infinix Zero 8 comes in an eye-catching silver and grey glossy box with rhombus/diamond shapes which are a reference to its rear camera module. It is securely placed in a plastic cradle inside the box. Let’s look at the accessories inside this box:
- A wall charger with silver touches.
- USB Type-A to Type –C cable with orange and silver finishes on the edges.
- In-pair high-quality earbuds.
- Transparent mobile cover.
- A screen protector.
Why should I buy Infinix Zero 8?
You should buy the Infinix Zero 8 due to the following reasons:
- The Infinix Zero 8 has incredibly advanced and unique specifications.
- It is an affordable smartphone with trendy features.
- It has a big battery with amazing battery health and fast USB charging.
- A smart and elegant design that does not feel cheap at all.
- The Infinix Zero 8 has a smooth performance with no crashes or glitches.
- It comes with strong and upgraded hardware.
- It has a high-resolution and unmatched camera experience.
What is the model of Infinix Zero 8?
The model number of the Infinix Zero 8 is X687.
Is Infinix Zero 8 waterproof?
No, the Infinix Zero 8 does not have an official IP 68 rating certificate therefore it is neither waterproof nor water resistant.
How long does Infinix Zero 8 battery last?
The 4500 mAh battery of the Infinix Zero 8 lasts for almost two whole days before needing to be re-plugged.
Does Infinix Zero 8 have a fingerprint sensor?
Yes, the Infinix Zero 8 has a fingerprint sensor which you can activate through your phone’s settings.